DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTIKARAN MELA aims to raise awareness amongst persons with disabilities, their families, and the civil populace with the long term motive to draw a road map for their holistic development and consequently providing the chance to stakeholders to know the advent of disability and its abysmal effects so as to be able to work on it and ensure that the event is a great success with target of mass awareness at rural and urban areas.
It will provide immense opportunities for generating a sense of alertness and understanding amongst all disabled students and will help in their social conditioning, thus leading to their all encompassing growth therefore furnishing their position in the general citizenry.
- Create awareness into to society for Disability and its related programme among the people
- Provide general introduction to all existing schemes, services and at a time counseling Person with Disabilities (PwDs) and their families on issues and approaches to avails such schemes and services.
- Core focus is to strengthen PwD’s through awareness and community participation. This is done through easy mode of communication, visible material and cultural events so that everyone could understand the concept.
- Advocacy for the Rights of PwDs related to their daily routine.
- We need to reach out to families which have children with intellectual and other development disabilities and provide them needed guidance to meet the needs of their children.
- We plan to create awareness in the larger society so that there is an understanding and caring community with awareness about the rights of persons with intellectual and other development disabilities.
Children and adults with intellectual disability, Autism, cerebral palsy, Visual, Speech & Hearing, loco motors and multiple disabilities and their families at North West District New Delhi through the platform of a single Mela. This plan is intended to impact the society at large.